Why you should not wait any longerJanuary 17, 2017
5 Online Marketing Tips for Small BusinessesFebruary 10, 2019
New year, new job. Are you the developer we’re looking for?
Touchcore is a software company based Lagos. We build mobile and web applications for our clients and alongside we also invest some time developing our own products.
As you probably figured out by now, we are currently looking for a developer to join us. Check our requirements and get in touch!
- Bachelor’s degree;
- Experience in development, deployment and maintenance of a web-based application;
- Familiarity in working with agile methodologies;
- Interest in web and mobile development;
- Good communication skills;
Nice to have
If you’re looking for the section about the bonus points, you found it. Be sure to mention these when you contact us.
- Experience in Laravel, Django, Python, Ruby on Rails, Angular, Vue and/or React;
- Familiarity with automated testing;
- Experience using git;
- Immediate availability;
- Long-term commitment.
What we expect
We haven’t even met you, and our expectations are already pretty high! Here’s how we see you:
- You pay attention to detail and have a sense of product ownership;
- You are a proactive and open-minded person with the ability to think critically;
- You can work independently, and know when to pause and ask for help;
- You’re a team player with ambition to grow within the company;
- You’re motivated to contribute to the company culture and community building.
Perks of being a Rockstar at Touchcore
We have some things to offer in return, which we hope will elevate your experience of working with us from good to amazing.
- Flexible working hours;
- Participation in technical conferences, meetups and hackathons;
- Opportunity for career advancement within the company;
- Access to the Touchcore library books;
- Free snacks and coffee (or tea, whatever suits you!);
- Premium Spotify account;
- Team Building trips (2 to 3 per year);
- Office at Lekki with all it has to offer;
- Oh, and we also have a game center.🕺
Did we get your attention? Then it’s time to say hi and introduce yourself. No need to be formal.
Send your CV or LinkedIn profile to email@example.com
We’ll be in touch. 😉